Tuesday, 8 July 2014

A day in the life

The last couple of days has been busy and it was time for a clear out (I say this all the time).
There may not seem to be a lot of stuff here but I do cram a lot in a very tight space!


Sewing stuff needs work


Cleared stuff from under the bed (the dust mites will not be pleased) but some things remain.


You're never too old for teds and tigers


Bought a cool kaftan now that we have some sun :)


The knicker drawer was next


I love my retro clock - ain't she cute


Finally found a spot for our shabby side table


Box full of various swaps (not my baby shoes!)


A beautiful Charlotte Macey egg cosy (I won this)


One of my journals


Bursting at the seams










Bought a sample of Angel from The Scent Sampler, and lovely it is to :)


And.......................I have now gone 38 days without a single biscuit, sweet, cake, chocolate, treat of any kind, stuck to 3 meals a day and no snacking - whoever is giving me this willpower - THANKYOU!!!

Have a wonderful rest of the week.



5 comments:

  1. Oh I do love a good clear out. I never understand why I kept some things which we never use. I loved seeing all the artwork crammed into your journal. I think a well used journal, shows a life full of joy. Your retro alarm is just too cute for words. I am impressed with your will power, I could do to find me some of that when I'm clearing out my clutter. Have a lovely week.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more therapeutic than a good sort out. I forgot about last years anniversary card - same birdie too! I should keep a record of what I do, shouldn't i? Well done on your new health strategy too. Willpower is doing you good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More energy! and a lovely home! Love your Journal, some wonderful artists work I see .
    xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such lovely things! I love a good sort out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good clear out, I had to laugh as I had both that teddy and that tiger! Congratulations on the healthy eating I could do with a helping of that much willpower x

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened